Author Topic: Games ??  (Read 22804 times)

admin

Re: Games ??
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2003, 11:23:13 pm »
i dont know how you could have killed it, i know we spoke briefly about it at work. Its a little hard to get used to. I had to get used to because of the Dreamcast crap. Anyway.

What was happening again?

what i do is, click on the alt.binaries.emulators.mame that i have Saved, and the crap loads up by itself. If there is nothing there then there is probably nothing new since you last went. If you go to see the files, and dont see anything you like or want and then you do a Mark All Read, and try and go back a few minutes later, chances are you wont get anything new. You might have to wait a few hours or a day. This is why i only check for new crap once or twice a day.

You can sometimes Reset what you have marked as read. I told you about this over the phone with the Refresh Headers Special under Group. YOu click Reset on the three buttons and make sure to move the Top slider all the way to the left and the botton slider to your Right. Then Close the window you have open whiich will take you back to the list, now reopen the mame group and you should see everything you marked as read before......

i  dont know if this helps....
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 09:00:00 pm by 1064646000 »